Miracle In Your Mouth
But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
1. Where does this say God lives?
2. How can we find Gods presence in our lives?
3. How can we find Him in the midst of trouble?
Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
1.What comes out of the mouths of babes? (see Matthew 21:16)
2.What does our praise to God do to the enemy?
3. Who might the avenger be ?
4. What weapon do we have as children of God against Him?
When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence
1. Who shall fall and perish at Gods presence?
2. What brings Gods presence?
3.Remember our enemies are the powers of darkness, they shall fall and perish at Gods presence.
I will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord; the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
1. At what time will we bless the Lord?
2.Where will His praise continually be?
3. What shall we rejoice in?
4. Who will be able to hear and rejoice with us?
5. Who can we expect not to rejoice with us ?
Praise is a natural outpouring of our born-again spirit to worship God, but it is also a spiritual weapon. It will bring power and deliverance to every circumstance and trouble we face. Gods word is filled with revelation on praise and the effects it has on Satan. No foul can ever enter our praises to God, for God Himself is dwelling there. It can lift depression and heaviness, every thing not of God has to go.Thank you Jesus for such a powerful weapon in my mouth. I will be obedient and use it always.
Illustrated Bible Studies......Seeds Home Page......Free Tract Page.......Browser Tracts......Jumpstart Bible Studies.....Friends Home Page......John 3:16 page.....Jesus Cards Page......List of Christian Tract Publishers.....Our Favorite Links......Internationsal Tracts Page