Romans 8: 30-32
Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called; and whom he called; he also justified, and whom he justified, he also glorified. What shall we say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
1. How did God show that He is for us
2. What does that make us now in Gods sight?
3. Since we are justified, who is there now to condemn us?
4. If He spared not His own Son, will He withhold anything from us?
Who shall lay anything to the charge of Gods elect? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intersession for us.
1.Has the death of Jesus on the cross set us free from all condemnation?
2. Do we have peace with God?
3.Are we saved from the wrath of God and hell?
4.Who then is there to condemn you if God has declared you free?
5.What else is Jesus doing for us as a risen Savior?
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril or sword? As it is written, for thy sake we are killed all the day long, we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay in all these things, we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor heights, nor depth, nor any other creature,shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus.
1. Can anything stop Christ from loving us?
2. In the worst disaster we may be tempted to blame God, but what does He keep doing thru the worst things?
3. So we see His love is mightier than anything we might face.
4. When these things happen,what does it say we are in them?
5. God has made us conquerors in the midst of them , so what can we expect Him to do?
6. Can an angel separate you from the love of Christ?
7. Do you think your neighbor can separate you from the love of Christ?
8. If we retain this in our minds, what kind of courage and confidence will that bring to us?
9.Won't this bring us the courage that overcomes the world?
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
1.Who is now under no condemnation?
2. What must we do to be in Christ Jesus?
3. When we walk after the spirit, and not the flesh, we have no condemnation in Christ.
Illustrated Bible Studies......Seeds Home Page......Free Tract Page.......Browser Tracts......Jumpstart Bible Studies.....Friends Home Page......John 3:16 page.....Jesus Cards Page......List of Christian Tract Publishers.....Our Favorite Links......Internationsal Tracts Page